International Visegrad Fund’s Visegrad, Visegrad+ and Strategic Grants First Call of 2023 is now open for applications!
Anyone interested in applying can do so through the official webpage of the International Visegrad Fund or by clicking HERE.
If you want constant updates about IVF’s opportunities for WB Region, click HERE to register to IVF Newsletter.
- Visegrad+ Grants support projects which contribute to the democratization and transformation processes in selected countries of the Western Balkans (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo*, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia) and the Eastern Partnership regions (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine). Projects must develop meaningful cooperation and ensure active involvement of at least 3 V4 countries and 1 entity from the EaP region or the Western Balkans countries at minimum and must clearly address one of the objectives of the program´s seven focus areas. The application system opens one month before the deadlines on February 1, June 1, October 1 at 12.00 PM (noon).
- Strategic Grants support project addressing annual strategic priorities of the Visegrad Group. Projects must develop meaningful cooperation and ensure active participation of organizations from all V4 countries. The application system opens one month before the deadlines on February 1, June 1, October 1 at 12.00 PM (noon).
- Visegrad Scholarship Program supports Master and post-Master students and researchers from Western Balkans and Eastern Partnership countries in all disciplines in any language for up to four semesters at any accredited higher education institution in one of the Visegrad Countries. The application deadline is April 15.
- Research Grants at the Historical Archives of the EU in Florenceprovide scholarships also for post-graduate scholars from Western Balkans and Eastern Partnership countries interested in European integration to conduct research at the Historical Archives of the European Union. The application deadline is May 31.
- Visegrad Scholarships at the Vera and Donald Blinken Open Society Archives in Budapestare offered also to scholars, artists or journalists from non-V4 countries
who wish to conduct research at OSA, and whose current research projects are relevant to the holdings and the given research priorities in the given year. The application deadlines are July 25 and November 15.
- Think Visegrad Fellowship is awarded two times per year to expert fellows also from non-Visegrad countries with at least five years’ experience in their field of research to develop a policy paper and deliver one public presentation on a pre-agreed topic. Deadlines and details are to be found here https://think.visegradfund.org/fellowship/