Western Balkans Fund Photo Contest
Western Balkans Fund invites professional and amateur photographers from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia and Serbia to participate in the photo contest “Western Balkans trough my eyes”.
All interested photographers are invited to submit their photos for the contest. The photographs may be in color or in black and white and portray natural world, people or activities in the Western Balkan that convey a sense of place, events, objects or activities connecting citizens of Western Balkan (WB) to their history or their cultural heritage. The submitted photographs should tell us what it means to be a citizen of WB and provide a sense of what it is like to live in this region.
An evaluation panel from Western Balkans Fund will select the best photos from each contracting party which will be shared in its social media and promo materials.
The winners will be awarded with the prize of 100 EUR.
Rules of the contest:
- The author must be a citizen of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo1, Montenegro. North Macedonia and Serbia;
- The submitted photos should correspond to the theme of the contest;
- Each participant/author is invited to submit at least two and no more than six photos;
- The photos should be taken and submitted by the original author;
- The submitted photos can be in color or black and white;
- The submitted photos should be accompanied by name of the place and short description in English;
- The photos must be in its original state and cannot be altered in any way, including but not limited to removing, adding, reversing, or distorting subjects within the frame;
- The winner will be contacted via the email address provided during entry;
- By entering the contest, participants agree that photos submitted can be used by the Western Balkans Fund for promotional activities.
interested participants should submit their photos by December 7. 2020
 This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSCR 1244 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo Declaration of Independence.